Many women prefer their blush to be entirely subtle. Never should blush be packed on BLENDING is the key to a perfect blush application.
- Buy a full and round brush to apply your blush with. Elf Cosmetics has a great Complexion Brush for $3.00.
- Using an angled blush brush makes contouring much easier- you want something that isn’t too fluffy. Also Elf Cosmetics has a Blush Brush for $3.00 great for contouring
- Also, you don’t want to use the brush that comes with powder blush.The larger, fuller blush brushes provide a softer look .
- Rounder face-contouring will help- use a pressed powder that is 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone
- Thinner face-apply blush to just the apples of the cheeks- it will soften your features.
- Warm skin tones-, go for peach or gold based blushes.
- Cool skin tones-go for the pink blushes.